We have some randomly chosen winners for the Sewing Through the Decades giveaway. I love all these patterns--it's really hard to choose my favourite and I'm super delighted that some other sewists will be able to give them a go!
Without further ado...the winners are:
1. 1930s McCall jacket pattern: Jeanne Marie who blogs at Jeanne Marie's Sewing Studio
2. 1940s blouse, shorts and jumper pattern: Mary Beth
3. 1950s McCall's shirtwaister pattern: Rhia who blogs over at Evil Dressmaker
4. 1960s Maudella suit pattern: Charlotte who blogs over at Sew Far Sew Good
5. 1970s dress pattern: Deb H.
To all the winners: please contact me at myhappysewingplace [at] googlemail [dot] com so that I can mail out your pattern to you. I look forward to seeing what you make.
And a big thank you to everyone who entered!