I had so much fun during my blogiversary week and it was so lovely reading all your comments!
Now comes the fun part--announcing the giveaway winners! All of the winners were randomly chosen....so here we go....
1. The Paraders Vintage: The winner of the $50 gift certificate to The Parader's Vintage etsy store is.....KittyMeow who blogs over at Kitty's Drawings. I just love her blog--she sews up fantastic vintage outfits and takes her pictures with her kitty in the background! Congrats KittyMeow! Also good news for everyone else, The Parader's Vintage are having a 20% off sale on everything in their store until Monday!
2. EvaDress Pattern: The winner of her choice of patterns from EvaDress is....Stephanie Lynn from the Girl with the Star-Spangled Heart! Congrats Stephanie! Seeing as we are kindred spirits with vintage sewing--I know you'll really enjoy the EvaDress pattern!
3. BurdaStyle Pattern: The winner of her choice of downloadable BurdaStyle pattern is...Annabelle from Annabellebumps! Annabelle just finished her Colette Fall Palette Challenge by sewing another amazing 1940's skirt!
4. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pattern: The winner of the Butterick pattern that has traveled around the globe will get to go to another continent!! That's right...this pattern started out with Adey in Singapore, came to me in Scotland, is going to Oona in NYC and from there will go to.....Vicki from Vickikatemakes! Welcome to the sisterhood :)
5. Custom Couture Book: The winner of their own copy of Custom Couture: 32 Easy Ways to Transform your Wardrobe with Needle and Thread is.... Zannukene from Estonia! Congrats! I can't wait to see your refashions!
6. A Fashionable Stitch: The winner of the $25 gift certificate to A Fashionable Stitch is...Lisa Kate who blogs over at Sparkle is my Crack, a blog dedicated to sparkling make-up! Have fun with your gift certificate. Sunni's shop is wonderful!
If you won one of the giveaways, get in touch with me at myhappysewingplace[at]googlemail[dot]com so we can figure out mailing logistics!
A toast to all the winners!
This was such a fun way to celebrate my blogiversary!