Here’s a recap from the week:
Well, I managed to only get three of five planned projects done during the week! Seems I was a little ambitious given my hectic work week but I am super happy with what I did get done:
It was great having a dedicated space to reflect on the last year of sewing! Here's a recap of my reflection posts this week:
- It’s my blogiversary: Highlights I share the ups and downs of my second year of sewing. I also reflected on a few memorable sewing projects.
- From 12 to 45 in 12 Months: A Reflection on Sewing Weekly In this reflection, I shared my thoughts on this year's challenge of sewing weekly and how much I feel I've grown as a seamstress and how instrumental the online sewing community has been for me this past year!
- From 1 to 59: The Year of Meet-ups Recollections of lovely blogger/sewist meet-ups that I was lucky enough to participate in this last year.
- Supporting Independent and Local Bussinesses A reflection on some of the amazing independent sewing and local businesses I've been able to support and/or work with.
- What’s Next A reflection on what I'm itching to do next!
- EvaDress pattern giveaway (closed)
- Burdastyle pattern giveaway (closed)
- Custom Couture Book giveaway (open until the end of Monday the 21st)
- A Fashionable Stitch giveaway (open until the end of Wednesday the 23rd)
Thank you all for such a wonderful week! xoxoxoxo